ICCRAMS represents the 1st International Conference on Clinical Research and Medical Sciences in Kurdistan. ICCRAMS is designed to give researchers, leading academic scientists, and research scholars a place to share and exchange their research data and experiences on all aspects of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences. Also, this international event provides an interdisciplinary platform for practitioners, researchers, and educators to present and share the most recent trends, innovations, and concerns as well as practical challenges to adopt solutions in the area of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences.
1. Introduce the latest findings in clinical research
2. Exhibit recent medical advancements and innovations
3. Present global perspectives on healthcare with a diverse group of practitioners
4. Discuss possible solutions for healthcare inequality in developing nations
5. Initiate media campaigns for medical awareness
6. Increase public health education in the community